We know what you're looking for. You want a proven solution that just works, with all of the features you would expect, from a reputable company that stands behind their product. Our payment extensions are used on thousands of Magento stores. We know what we're doing, and we've been doing it for a long time. We pride ourselves on quality support. If you need help, we'll make sure you're taken care of.
Payment processing is a fundamental part of your business, and it's a fundamental part of ours too. We'll help you make sure it never becomes a problem.
Authorize.Net is one of the world's largest premier payment gateways, serving over 400,000 merchants. Their services allow you to accept payment from your customers, by credit card or eCheck, straight from your website.
This extension brings Authorize.Net's Customer Information Manager (CIM) to Magento. Authorize.Net CIM takes payment processing to a whole new level, by allowing your customers to store payment information on Authorize.Net's secure servers. This gives you and your customers the convenience of stored credit cards, with all the safety and security of Authorize.Net. It also allows us to give you many advanced features that most payment methods simply aren't capable of.
This module supports all standard payment actions in Magento. It also allows customers to save their payment info for future use. This gives returning customers the convenience of stored credit cards and rapid checkout, without breaking PCI compliance.
- Pay by credit card or ACH (eCheck)*
- Enable Accept.js to send CC info straight to Authorize.Net, for enhanced security
- Authorize or Authorize & Capture (invoice immediately, or upon shipment)
- Partially invoice orders (including reauthorization on partial invoice)
- Refund (Online Credit Memo)
- Partially refund orders
- Void/cancel authorizations
- Send shipping address to Authorize.Net
- Send line items to Authorize.Net
- Require CCV code (for new cards, or with every purchase)
- Address Verification (AVS)
- Advanced Fraud Detection Suite (AFDS) and hold-for-review
- Support 3D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) on checkout**
- Save credit cards for reuse
- Add, edit, and delete saved payment data for each customer
- Edit orders and reorder without contacting the customer for their CC info (even for guests!)
- Capture funds even after the authorization expires
- Magento SOAP API support (V1 and V2)
- Multi-store support: Use a different Authorize.Net account for each website
- User-friendly setup and configuration
The first time a customer checks out, they'll get a standard form to enter credit card details. If they choose to save the card, the next time they checkout they can reuse that card with a single click. Your customers can also view, add, edit, and delete their stored payment data through a 'Manage My Cards' interface in My Account. All frontend features are also available in the Magento Admin Panel.
* This extension has built-in support for ACH processing. ACH is configured as its own payment method, and can be enabled or disabled at will. To process ACH payments, you must apply and be accepted by Authorize.Net. For more info, see Authorize.Net's eCheck.Net FAQ.
** 3D Secure card validation allows select customers to log in with their credit card merchant for fraud protection. This requires separate enrollment and configuration of CardinalCommerce's 3D Secure services, not included with this extension. Due to the nature of stored credit cards, not all transactions are covered. 3D Secure is not compatible with Accept.js.
This version of the payment module does not support Magento's Recurring Profiles. If you would like to use recurring profiles with Authorize.Net, consider purchasing Authorize.Net CIM with Recurring Profiles.
Stored payment info is good for your business.
- It simplifies checkout.
- It encourages your customers to keep coming back.
- It lets your customer service staff quickly process orders and billing changes, without needing to ask customers for credit card info once it's stored.
- It streamlines order management and integration (for compatible systems).
This is an Authorize.Net Certified Solution since 2013, listed in Authorize.Net's official certified solutions directory. Our payment modules are used on thousands of Magento stores, and our reviews speak for themselves.
All communication with Authorize.Net is done using SSL encryption, and no confidential cardholder data is ever stored on your own server. A process called tokenization is used to run transactions with stored payment information. This lets your customers pay with a 'saved' card that's not on your server at all.
We are often asked about PCI compliance. PCI compliance is a complex and multifaceted issue, covering every aspect of your business. We can't guarantee that your business is PCI-compliant. That depends on your server, passwords, business processes, regular security scans, other payment methods, and a lot more. What we can tell you is that this extension will not prevent you from being PCI compliant. We don't log confidential cardholder data, or do anything else that would bring you under scrutiny.
The exact PCI scope of this extension depends on your configuration.
- If you enable Accept.js, and do not accept ACH payments, we will not send any confidential payment data through your server. Since Accept.js sends the credit card number directly to Authorize.Net, using this extension for all credit card transactions may make you eligible for PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) A-EP.
- If you do not enable Accept.js, this payment method falls under the scope of PCI SAQ D.
For details on the SAQ types and why, see "Understanding the SAQs for PCI DSS version 3" (PDF, by PCI Security Standard Council).
We are experienced, certified Magento developers. All of our code is clean, well-documented, and follows Magento standards and best practices. We make sure to do things the right way.
Our source code is 100% unencoded (viewable source). When you purchase this extension, you get full access to view and modify the source any way you need to (within the terms of the license).
This module supports many third-party extensions, including one-page and other custom checkout modules, and XTENTO's Magento Order Export Module.
We pride ourselves on quality support, which includes free bug fixes and updates for the lifetime of this extension.
Our staff are all located in the United States, with an office in downtown Lancaster, PA, open weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time. Have a question, or want to try it out? Give us a call at 717-431-3330, or email us at email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied, we have a no-questions refund policy for thirty days after purchase.