BluePay is a secure, low-cost credit card processor for all forms of business. This payment module provides full integration between BluePay and Magento, allowing you to collect payments with minimal hassle.
In addition to supporting all normal payment operations, we use tokenization to store credit card details securely on BluePay's servers. This gives your returning customers the convenience of stored credit cards and rapid checkout, while maintaining PCI compliance.
When a customer first checks out using our BluePay payment method, they are given a form to enter credit card details. If they choose to save those details, the next time they make a purchase they can enter a new card, or use a previous credit card with a single click. Your users can also view, add, edit, and delete any of their stored credit cards through a "Manage My Cards" interface in their account, also available through the Magento Admin Panel.
A customer's stored cards can also be accessed through the Admin Panel 'Create New Order' interface. If you take orders by phone or other methods, this means you only ever need to ask for that information once. Everyone saves time with each order, and your customers get peace of mind.
This payment module fully supports Magento's Recurring Profiles feature. This allows you to create multiple-payment products, subscriptions, and services without relying on Paypal. Billing is performed on whatever schedule you define, and you're always in complete control.
- Save credit cards for future use on BluePay's secure servers.
- Checkout with a stored credit card when ordering from the store or Admin Panel.
- Manage your credit cards through 'My Account'.
- Handle recurring payments without relying on Paypal.
- Have peace of mind thanks to advanced error handling and free support and updates.
- Supports Authorize, Capture, Void, Cancel, Online refund, Partial Capture/Invoice, Partial Refund, AVS Address Verification, CVV2 validation, and E2EE End-to-End Encryption.
Can't make up your mind? Contact us by phone or email to talk with our team of Magento specialists.
If you are not satisfied, we offer a refund for thirty days after purchase.
How can I find my BluePay Account ID and Secret Key?
To find your BluePay account details, log in to the BluePay Virtual Terminal, then go to Administration > Accounts > List. Click the 'View' icon next to your account. You should see the following page. Your account ID and secret key are highlighted in red.
Make sure that test mode is either enabled or disabled in both your BluePay account settings and in the Magento configuration.
How do I do an online refund? I only see a button to do it offline.
You most likely clicked the 'Credit Memo' button from the order page. In order to process an 'online' refund through BluePay, you have to open the related invoice and click the 'Credit Memo' button from there. At the bottom of the page, you should now see a button that just says 'Refund'.
I use the OneStepCheckout module, and trying to check out gives an error: 'BluePay: Payment Failed.' What's wrong?
This error can occur if you have multiple inline credit card payment methods enabled simultaneously. The simplest solution is to disable all but one. Alternatively, you can contact the developer about resolving the issue, or see their knowledgebase article here: OneStepCheckout: Credit card payments are failing to validate
Version 1.0.5 - November 7, 2013
- Fixed handling of card info at various stages when not storing the card.
Version 1.0.4 - April 5, 2013
- RP: Improved multi-website compatibility.
- RP: Added events sales_order_place_before, sales_order_place_after, recurring_profile_billed, recurring_profile_failed, recurring_profile_created
- Modified 'Manage My Cards' area to use SSL if available.
- Modified payment model to show stored card last4 on the sidebar during checkout.
- Added save option to the admin credit card form.
- Fixed forms to use proper validation.
- Fixed potential PHP Strict errors.
- Fixed browser autocomplete being enabled on certain credit card fields.
Version 1.0.3 - March 6, 2013
- Fixed compatibility issue with Magento's Compilation functionality.
- Added admin notification support for extension updates.
Version 1.0.2 - February 12, 2013
- Added support for partial invoice/capture and partial refunds.
Version 1.0.1 - January 31, 2013
- Fixed 'manage my cards' pages not recognizing card edits properly.
- Fixed 'manage my cards' pages not checking login status.
- Fixed 'test mode' setting not taking effect.
- Fixed potential notice on card editing.
- Improved nominal item checking to avoid errors.
Version 1.0.0 - January 29, 2013
- Purchasing this product grants you a license for use on one installation of Magento, plus any associated non-production environments.
- Our products are 100% unencoded. You are free to modify it as you see fit, within the terms of the complete license below.
This a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and ParadoxLabs inc. for the ParadoxLabs inc software product(s) which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("software product"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the software product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and ParadoxLabs inc, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use the software product.
The software product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software product is licensed, not sold.
- GRANT OF LICENSE
The software product is licensed as follows:
- Installation and Use.
ParadoxLabs inc grants you the right to install and use the software product on one website.
- Backup Copies.
You may also make copies of the software product as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the software product.
You may not distribute copies of the software product to third parties.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
You may not rent, lease, or lend the software product.
- Support Services.
ParadoxLabs inc may provide you with support services related to the software product ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the software product and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws.
You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the software product.
Without prejudice to any other rights, ParadoxLabs inc may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the software product in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the software product and any copies thereof are owned by ParadoxLabs inc. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the software product is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This Agreement grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by ParadoxLabs inc.
- NO WARRANTIES
ParadoxLabs inc expressly disclaims any warranty for the software product. The software product is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. ParadoxLabs inc does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the software product. ParadoxLabs inc makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. ParadoxLabs inc further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall ParadoxLabs inc be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the software product, even if ParadoxLabs inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will ParadoxLabs inc be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. ParadoxLabs inc shall have no liability with respect to the content of the software product or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.